All boys are expected to wear the school uniform as listed:
- Green Blazer with School Badge – Red Wheatsheaf with the school motto. These may be purchased with the blazer. Prefects and Colours badges are provided by the School.
- Ties: Red background with the House coloured shield for Years 7 – 11 and diagonal stripes in House colours for the Sixth Form.
- Black Trousers.
- White shirt.
- Black ‘V’ neck pullover
- Black shoes (grey or brown permissible for Sixth Formers).
- White Shorts.
- White gym shoes/trainers.
- White socks.
- White tennis shirt, with the School crest.
- (Winter) Optional School Track Suit: Red with badge.
- Year 7 & 8: Red and bottle green rugby shirt with school crest.
- Year 7 & 8: Bottle green cotton drill rugby shorts.
- All other year groups: Rugby jersey – Red with white band and badge/Black rugby shorts. However, anyone needing to replace kit may choose the new style kit.
- Studded boots – suitable for both Rugby and Football (moulded sole or British Standard Kite marked screw in studs, aluminium or rubber).
- Red socks.
- Trainers for use on hard court/synthetic turf pitch.
- Red speedo or similar swim shorts (mid thigh in length) for all curriculum lessons and all year groups. A competition alternative will be available in black and red for team swimmers to purchase from suppliers.
- A towel is required at all times.