Sandbach School Commitment
Our motto Ut Severis Seges ‘As you sow, so shall you reap’ encapsulates the school ethos of working hard to achieve. To facilitate this Sandbach School will endeavour at every opportunity to;
- provide a safe learning environment to enable your son to achieve his full potential and build positive relationships
- provide a balanced curriculum and meet the individual needs of your son
- provide pastoral care, guidance and encourage positive behaviour
- keep you informed about general school matters and about your son’s progress in particular
- be open and welcoming at all times and offer opportunities for you to become involved in the life of the school
- Sandbach School Parental Commitment
By signing this document a parent/carer agrees to
- see that my son attends school on time, properly equipped and dressed in full School uniform.
- make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my son’s work or behaviour
- support the school’s policies and code of conduct
- support my son in homework and other wider school activities
- attend parents’ evenings and discussions about my son’s progress
- Sandbach School Pupil Commitment
By signing this document a pupil agrees to
- Try to attain 100% attendance
- Be on time and properly equipped for learning
- Conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the school ethos
- Complete homework as required in line with the school policy
- Build positive relationships with peers and teachers
- Wear the full School uniform properly.
This policy can be found here.