The school focuses on a commitment to offer opportunities for students, parents and members of the community to share its exciting facilities and to engage in partnership work with other organisations.
Our Head Boy/Girl Team fronts many of our celebrations and activities enabling them to develop their leadership skills and forge a strong link between the school and the community.
We have excellent partnerships with our local primary schools, businesses and community groups working on projects and curriculum opportunities that both challenge and enhance our students’ perceptions.
- Working with primary schools on projects that support transition, staff development and the primary and secondary curriculums
- Holiday activities for families and children
- Community projects with organisations such as Waitrose, Sandbach Town Council, Cheshire East Lifelong Learning etc
- An annual Careers Fair featuring many local, national and international businesses and organisations.
- Achievement Week, offering a chance for students to take charge of their own learning journey and challenging themselves with new experiences.
As a school we are always open to new ideas or suggestions and would welcome your opinions on what you would like us to offer or how we can support a community project.