3D Virtual map
Performing Arts Combined Cadet Force Physical Education & Sport Computing Music Science English Maths Geography Art History School House All Weather Pitch Athletics Circuit Football Pitches Technology Modern Foreign Languages Rugby Pitches Orange Refectory Lime Refectory Swimming Pool Theatre Space Pavilion Cricket Pavilion

Performing Arts

Combined Cadet Force

Physical Education & Sport

Computing

Music

Science

English

Maths

Geography

Art

History

School House

Sandbach School moved to its present site in 1851 following the construction of School House. Designed by Sir Gilbert Scott, perhaps the most famous of the architects of the gothic revival, School house forms the nucleus of the present day school site.

Now designated as a Grade II listed building, School House with its turret and narrow stone spiral staircase may have never have been the most practical of buildings, however, it is one of the town's most beautiful and recognisable.

Within School House you will find the school chapel and museum together with a roll of honour for Old Sandbachians who gave their lives during two world wars.

School House forms the perfect base from which Sandbach School students are able to learn more about the town, its history and the surrounding areas.

All Weather Pitch

Athletics Circuit

Football Pitches

Technology

Modern Foreign Languages

Rugby Pitches

Orange Refectory

Lime Refectory

Todo

Swimming Pool

Theatre Space

Pavilion

Cricket Pavilion