- Leading the school forward
- Study programmes
- Other activities & experiences
- Admissions information
- Student leadership
- Sixth Form Clubs & Societies
- What should you opt for?
- Sixth form prospectus
- Zak Swims For Cheshire
- Sandbach Museum Opening Keeps History Alive
- History Students Uncover School’s Hidden Past
- BTEC Sport Outdoor & Adventurous Activities Trip
- Old Bailey Work Experience
- Social Science Trip to London
- A Level Results 2016
- Sixth Form Open Evening
- Head Boy Will, Welcomes Year 12
- Sam & Lauren Support Cancer Charity
- Design Students' Work Experience
- Students Win Youth Speaks Competition
- Swimming To Success
What should you opt for?
We will ask the majority of students to opt for three subjects which they will commit to over the two year programme.
Some students may feel as though they want to start with four subjects, and aim to sit an AS in their fourth subject at the end of Year 12.
All students will have a personalised guidance meeting with a member of the sixth form team to ensure they fully understand all of the options that are available to them.