Key Dates: The timeline below details the key dates that applicants need to know in preparations for applying to Sandbach School Sixth Form
- 28th September 2016 – Sixth Form Open Afternoon: All prospective applicants are invited to attend our subject fair and sixth form presentation, detailing the opportunities available to students at Sandbach School Sixth Form
- Friday 21st October – Transition Day
- Friday 11th November - Guidance Form handed in
- November – External Afternoon Tea
- November – progress / guidance meetings
- November – initial curriculum construction
- December – initial offer letter
- December 2016 – Guidance meetings for all Sandbach School students.
- January 2017 – Guidance meetings for all external students.
- February-March 2017 – initial curriculum construction, followed by further guidance meetings as appropriate.
- April 2017 Course confirmation letter sent to all applicants.
- June / July 2017 – final guidance meetings for subject changes.
- August 24th 2017 – GCSE Results Day, sixth form enrolment.