- Google Expeditions
- Important information regarding funding changes
- Cheshire East Schools' Funding
- The Angel and the Child Review
- School Tour Dates
- Allotment Update
- Commemoration Speaker 2016
- Fund raising news for The New Hope Centre, Kenya
- Sandbach Somme Service
- Scouts Shine
- Year 13 Students Support Cancer Charity
- Non-uniform Day Tuesday 15th November
- Sandbach Museum Opening Keeps History Alive
- Sam Booth Makes Cheshire U16 Debut
- Year 9 Social Media Video
- New Nantwich & Madeley Bus Routes for September 2016
- Record Breaking GCSE Results
- A Level Results 2016
- History Students Uncover School’s Hidden Past
- Alfie becomes National Champion
- Head Boy Will, Welcomes the Year 7 Students
- Student's memory mural moves local care home residents
- Zak Swims For Cheshire
- PTI Awards for Three Departments
- Non-uniform day, Tuesday 4th April
- Recruitment Evening 3rd May 2017
- The Overnight Channel Swim for New Hope
- Extra Curricular
- Show My Homework
- Main & Sixth Form Prospectus
- Term Dates
- Sixth Form Prospectus
Head Boy Will, Welcomes the Year 7 Students
Hi- my name’s Will and I’m the Head Boy at Sandbach School for 2016/17.
If you’re feeling nervous about starting Secondary School, don’t worry. I was just the same when I started High School- the nerves quickly go away! I’m sure you will settle in well and will soon be taking advantage of the amazing opportunities and extra-curricular activities the school offers.
Whether it’s doing experiments in science lessons, joining one of the many sports teams or taking up a new instrument, the activities both inside and out of the classroom are endless here at Sandbach School. You’ll not only have a great time but make lots of new friends too.
In my first term at school, I quickly settled in by taking part in the year 7 play, joining the Junior Big Band and playing for the school football team. These are just some of the things you can get involved with straight away.
The move to Secondary School can seem very daunting as a new year 7, but everyone in school is here to support and guide you if you need any help or advice. If you are unsure of anything or just need a chat with someone, there’s lots of people to talk to, including the Head Boy/Girl Team (you’ll recognise us as the older students in the green blazers!)
I hope you have a great time in year 7 and throughout your future at Sandbach School.
Will Bloor, Head Boy.